Packages suited for those who require a Thorough DETAILED Clean, Restoration and High Quality Finish
ENHANCEMENT is the introduction to detailing treatments. As part of Enhancement Protection your vehicle will have an extensive deep clean. Involving a thorough clean of bodywork, full decontamination removal and long lasting protection, from a pre selected range, of all paintwork. My recommendation is having this treatment every three to six months depending on time of year. Enhancement package is also well suited for vehicles which have had Paintwork Correction within the past 6 - 15 months.
- Pre wash rinse & Snow Foam
- 2 bucket method wash ( Inc door sills, door shuts).
- All crevices / panel gaps and badges cleaned with detailing brush.
- Wheel arches cleaned.
- Wheels cleaned using alloy wheel cleaner
- Decontamination of paintwork and tyre walls to remove Tar, Iron and Environmental Contaminants.
- Vehicle re-washed
- Clay Bar used to remove bonded micro contaminants from paintwork including door shuts ( Leaves silky smooth surface to touch)
- Vehicle re-washed & rinsed thoroughly
- Vehicle panel gaps / crevices blow dry with machine, residual water towel dried
- Glaze paintwork surface (Lime Prime / HD Cleanse) with Finishing Polish via DA or rotary
- Panels wiped down with IPA to remove polish residues & make sure surfaces clean
- Wax or Sealant applied (customer to choose)
- Door shuts waxed
- Interior cleaned and vacuumed
- Interior plastics dressed with vinyl protection
- Door sills & rubbers cleaned
- Interior glass cleaned
- Tyres cleaned & dressed with long lasting tyre gel
- Exterior plastics dressed / sealed
- Stainless steel / chrome cleaned & polished
- Joins between panels buffed with cotton wool buds to remove residual wax / sealantDURATION = APPROXIMATELY 7 - 14 hoursPRICES FROM ( Inc VAT )….Small - £250 Medium - £280 Large - £320 XL / 4x4 - £360
A new car is often the second biggest purchase made. You as the owner expect it, the bodywork and interior to be flawless, in absolutely perfect condition with flawless paintwork from every angle. It is generally far from the case, and the reason why I undertook and developed skills as a